FactPile "Light" version
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Factpile "family"

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Dante Chief » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Matapiojo wrote:
Dante Chief wrote:Never change channel to Spongebob when Mata's watching.

Screw the shotgun.

That incident would mering gasoline being poured on you, then get a lit match thrown at your feet. I would gladly raise the volume while I roast marshmellows over your screaming agony.

Note to self again. Unless you want to be an indoor campfire, don't even mention the name Spongebob around Mata.
Dante Chief
All Secrets Known

Postby Matapiojo » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Wise. Very wise. ;)
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby Cpt Olimar » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 pm

yea, there's NO way I'd get any studying accomplished in this house of ours haha.

"And the integral of (2x^2)cos(X^3)dx is.... DANTE CHIEF TURN THE SPONGEBOB DOWN ALREADY. IT'S NOT EVEN A NEW EPISODE!"

As for any smash tournaments, expect lots of pikmin in your face! Hey maybe I could learn how to play Halo, since I have only ever played it once lol.
Sanctity Falls primary character - Felix
/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=70&start=0
"Without books, I might perhaps have been tougher; but an educated mind is neither insensitive nor callous"
-Cicero
Cpt Olimar
Utopia Overlord

Postby Skrunks » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Im best at the following games:

StarCraft
Halo
Soul Calibur
SSBB

I will mutilate anyone who challenges me on any of these games. If you're dumb enough to challenge me on StarCraft, I'll put you in an institution. I remember a time where I owned my friend so badly that I left him with one supply depot, went over and killed it with a drone. It was awesome.

@Jwylnas

I'll add your tag at some point, I just don't have time right now. My tag is.... dun dun dun.... Skrunks.

"You see, at this point... I'm pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe. And not all of your little soldiers or space ships will stand in my way again."
Skrunks
Freak On A Leash

Postby Megaraptor18 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:55 pm

I can see a war starting over who gets the right to have the TV
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby Dante Chief » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Cpt Olimar wrote:yea, there's NO way I'd get any studying accomplished in this house of ours haha.

"And the integral of (2x^2)cos(X^3)dx is.... DANTE CHIEF TURN THE SPONGEBOB DOWN ALREADY. IT'S NOT EVEN A NEW EPISODE!"

As for any smash tournaments, expect lots of pikmin in your face! Hey maybe I could learn how to play Halo, since I have only ever played it once lol.

Oh boy! I would have a great time annoying you. With the continuously "What ya doing?" question, saying aloud what you read, nicknaming you Cappy Olymar, poking you repeatedly, singing silly tunes horribly, and this one's really annoying making silly noises. We would have an awesome time together. Hey and maybe I could finally beat someone at SSBB and Halo.
Dante Chief
All Secrets Known

Postby Sapper007 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Skrunks wrote:Im best at the following games:

StarCraft
Halo
Soul Calibur
SSBB

I will mutilate anyone who challenges me on any of these games. If you're dumb enough to challenge me on StarCraft, I'll put you in an institution. I remember a time where I owned my friend so badly that I left him with one supply depot, went over and killed it with a drone. It was awesome.

I will have to kick off the dust but i was competitive in Seoul...(and if you know anything about Koreans and starcraft...) so the results should be interesting as in "nuclear launch detected"....
Cpt Olimar wrote:yea, there's NO way I'd get any studying accomplished in this house of ours haha.

I can see it now...
Mata: whats that horrible sound???
Skrunks: Sapper's choking out Ollie with the Wii nunchuk because STFU PWNed him with Pikachu
Mata: /sips some coffee/ again?
Skrunks: yes...
Mata: /flips the newspaper/ thats why nobody plays games with him... he's a sore loser...
I am a Sapper Leader. The cutting edge of my country's sword.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery. God grant that I may not be found wanting, that I will not fail this sacred trust.
Sapper007
Utopia Overlord

Postby Matapiojo » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Sapper007 wrote:I can see it now...
Mata: whats that horrible sound???
Skrunks: Sapper's choking out Ollie with the Wii nunchuk because STFU PWNed him with Pikachu
Mata: /sips some coffee/ again?
Skrunks: yes...
Mata: /flips the newspaper/ thats why nobody plays games with him... he's a sore loser...

AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby Jwlynas » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Why can I see this household being televised, along with the legend "fifteen enter, only one leaves... to buy the groceries!"
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Sapper007 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:46 pm

/divineChaos and dante run by mata and stomp upstairs running around

Mata: /sips coffee/ better not let Sap catch you run... oh whats the use.
/the running can be heard upstairs followed by two distinctive thuds/
Sap: /comes down putting two X26 tazers that have been shot on the fridge/
Mata: you really are too hard on them...
Sap: /shrugs and grabs a beer and some duct tape heads back upstairs /
Mata: sigh...
I am a Sapper Leader. The cutting edge of my country's sword.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery. God grant that I may not be found wanting, that I will not fail this sacred trust.
Sapper007
Utopia Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to The Slums