FactPile "Light" version
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Factpile "family"

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Jwlynas » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:43 am

Skrunks wrote:Have X-Box live? Or an X-Box? Or Soul Calibur 4? If yes to all, then bring it on.

I have xbox live, and will happily repurchase Soul Calibur

Gamertag - Masterwolf6669

My friend, let us dance

(yeah... Family disputes should all be solved with some sort of Gaming tournament)
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Sapper007 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 am

oh my... a house full of FPers? Mata and I would constantly having to seperate some of you...
I am a Sapper Leader. The cutting edge of my country's sword.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery. God grant that I may not be found wanting, that I will not fail this sacred trust.
Sapper007
Utopia Overlord

Postby Baron Somebody » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:29 am

Diana wrote:
Baron Somebody wrote:Well all I can say is that none of Diana's bullshit would work on me...unless for some bizzare reason she tried anythign sexual...then I'd probably fall for it (I'm that way when it comes to girls lol) and die

Don't worry Baron, I have no time for bullshits but I cannot give you a "TUNA SANDWHICH" unless I find something worth "RELISHING" from you... THE FLESH, so as to say.

Yeah...I have noticed something about girls...they either find me attractive or they find my totally repulsive...so I really have no idea...

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Postby Jwlynas » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:55 am

Diana wrote:
Baron Somebody wrote:Well all I can say is that none of Diana's bullshit would work on me...unless for some bizzare reason she tried anythign sexual...then I'd probably fall for it (I'm that way when it comes to girls lol) and die

Don't worry Baron, I have no time for bullshits but I cannot give you a "TUNA SANDWHICH" unless I find something worth "RELISHING" from you... THE FLESH, so as to say.

...New, horrifying meaning to the phrase "Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!"
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby The One Sin » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 am

Jwlynas wrote:
Diana wrote:

...New, horrifying meaning to the phrase "Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!"

I only hear that phrase in one other place in the internet............
Silence Be Your Ally
The One Sin
I Am the Highway

Postby Matapiojo » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:55 am

Sapper007 wrote:oh my... a house full of FPers? Mata and I would constantly having to seperate some of you...

I wouldn't care if my FP relatives throw down often. That is, untill they touch my tubes.

There would be no mercy if any of you mess with my T.V., or my quality viewing experience. A single peep while I watch Lost, and there would be quiet after a loud shotgun blast.

Be sure that I wont be the one cleaning up the brain matter from the walls either.

BTW, access to that room in the house would be exclusive to those who take care of my chores.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby Sapper007 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 am

Mata... me an you are terrible examples of the face of adulthood...
I am a Sapper Leader. The cutting edge of my country's sword.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery. God grant that I may not be found wanting, that I will not fail this sacred trust.
Sapper007
Utopia Overlord

Postby Matapiojo » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Sapper007 wrote:Mata... me an you are terrible examples of the face of adulthood...

8-) 8-) I have come to terms with this. 8-) 8-)
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby Dante Chief » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Matapiojo wrote:
Sapper007 wrote:oh my... a house full of FPers? Mata and I would constantly having to seperate some of you...

I wouldn't care if my FP relatives throw down often. That is, untill they touch my tubes.

There would be no mercy if any of you mess with my T.V., or my quality viewing experience. A single peep while I watch Lost, and there would be quiet after a loud shotgun blast.

Be sure that I wont be the one cleaning up the brain matter from the walls either.

BTW, access to that room in the house would be exclusive to those who take care of my chores.

Note to self. Never change channel to Spongebob when Mata's watching. Though you might want to hope Lost isn't on Sundays from 12:30-3:30 A.M. If so blood will be shed.
Dante Chief
All Secrets Known

Postby Matapiojo » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Dante Chief wrote:Never change channel to Spongebob when Mata's watching.

Screw the shotgun.

That incident would mering gasoline being poured on you, then get a lit match thrown at your feet. I would gladly raise the volume while I roast marshmellows over your screaming agony.
Matapiojo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Slums