FactPile "Light" version
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Factpile "family"

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Megaraptor18 wrote:
Baron Somebody wrote:
Megaraptor18 wrote:I can see Diana and me teaming up and causing some of those "murders".

Sapper will be forced to remove anything that can be turned into a weapon to "keep the peace" and have to deal with all of the lies and backstapping that will happen.

Why I said this will happen read the Admin vs Zombie Factpilers we can't even unite to take one guy down.


Would be put upon your list of these murders?


Who ever Diana wants dead or worst. I she likes playing with her victims like a cat playing a mouse. In fact she might do some mind games with people to mess with them. Granted I don't speak for her I can only tell you what I have learned from the getting Kenny days.

Me personally don't whine so much and we will do fine.


I know I seem pretty whiny sometimes on Factpile but once you speak to me in real life you will know I"m not whiny...I absolutely hate people who whine, especially if they are in perfectly fine situations
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Baron Somebody wrote:
Megaraptor18 wrote:
Who ever Diana wants dead or worst. I she likes playing with her victims like a cat playing a mouse. In fact she might do some mind games with people to mess with them. Granted I don't speak for her I can only tell you what I have learned from the getting Kenny days.

Me personally don't whine so much and we will do fine.


I know I seem pretty whiny sometimes on Factpile but once you speak to me in real life you will know I"m not whiny...I absolutely hate people who whine, especially if they are in perfectly fine situations


Then me and you want have a problem. All you need to do is sit back and watch the chaos
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Megaraptor18 wrote:
Baron Somebody wrote:
Megaraptor18 wrote:
Who ever Diana wants dead or worst. I she likes playing with her victims like a cat playing a mouse. In fact she might do some mind games with people to mess with them. Granted I don't speak for her I can only tell you what I have learned from the getting Kenny days.

Me personally don't whine so much and we will do fine.


I know I seem pretty whiny sometimes on Factpile but once you speak to me in real life you will know I"m not whiny...I absolutely hate people who whine, especially if they are in perfectly fine situations


Then me and you want have a problem. All you need to do is sit back and watch the chaos


Well all I can say is that none of Diana's bullshit would work on me...unless for some bizzare reason she tried anythign sexual...then I'd probably fall for it (I'm that way when it comes to girls lol) and die
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby The One Sin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Forever you say?

Now I might finally get around to beating FF7.

And now I have a platoon of nerds to help.

I like this thread.
Silence Be Your Ally
User avatar
The One Sin
I Am the Highway
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: The tundra

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby John-117 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 pm

I'll probably close myself off once Baron and Kenny begin to load rifles.
I'll see them take them out,run into a room,and stay there until you either join together or kill each other
If the former then you'll kill Hotshot first,then Rob,then once you kill one of the FP veterans and having a taste for more you'll kill another old member, so then I'll throw a mannequin out of the room and you,because everyone will have become more on guard after being with a large amount of people with some sort of disease,disorder,illness etc.(Baron's depression,my chronic mood swings,I'm pretty sure that L-W has a split personality) we will have all gone insane and me throwing the mannequin will distract you enough to give me enough time to either escape or kill either Baron or Kenny
Deathtanker wrote:Okay a ninja sniper, who has no tongue and is cold blooded, with a sniper rifle that fires ice bullets and cloaking within a vacuum.

The One Sin in a nutshell.
User avatar
John-117
Utopia Warlord
 
Posts: 2373
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 am
Location: SSF Slums.

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 pm

The One Sin wrote:Forever you say?

Now I might finally get around to beating FF7.

And now I have a platoon of nerds to help.

I like this thread.


A platoon of nerds? Like you're not one of them? LOL...I wouldn't consider myself a nerd fo the fact that I have had female action before LOL (no not the whole thing but you get the point)
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby The One Sin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Baron Somebody wrote:
The One Sin wrote:Forever you say?

Now I might finally get around to beating FF7.

And now I have a platoon of nerds to help.

I like this thread.


A platoon of nerds? Like you're not one of them? LOL...I wouldn't consider myself a nerd fo the fact that I have had female action before LOL (no not the whole thing but you get the point)


I'm kind of in the same boat. Although my interests have me branded a nerd. I've never been ashamed of it. And by a platoon of nerds to help, I mean if I get stuck in that damn game, surely I could find someone in this madhouse to help.
Silence Be Your Ally
User avatar
The One Sin
I Am the Highway
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: The tundra

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:01 am

The One Sin wrote:
Baron Somebody wrote:
The One Sin wrote:Forever you say?

Now I might finally get around to beating FF7.

And now I have a platoon of nerds to help.

I like this thread.


A platoon of nerds? Like you're not one of them? LOL...I wouldn't consider myself a nerd fo the fact that I have had female action before LOL (no not the whole thing but you get the point)


I'm kind of in the same boat. Although my interests have me branded a nerd. I've never been ashamed of it. And by a platoon of nerds to help, I mean if I get stuck in that damn game, surely I could find someone in this madhouse to help.


Well I'm not totally into gaming as some people are (*cough cough* SPACE MARINE) but alas I am really into Star Wars...so I think that makes up for it lol...
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby The One Sin » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:07 am

Well, the reason I bring up final fantasy is that I told myself I was going to beat that game some day. I have it on my ps3 through the psn store.

I'm not really even a big FF fan, I just want to finish 7 just to say I did.

Back on topic, what is this house like? like size and location. I hope for a giant fortress zeppelin.
Silence Be Your Ally
User avatar
The One Sin
I Am the Highway
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: The tundra

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 am

The One Sin wrote:Well, the reason I bring up final fantasy is that I told myself I was going to beat that game some day. I have it on my ps3 through the psn store.

I'm not really even a big FF fan, I just want to finish 7 just to say I did.

Back on topic, what is this house like? like size and location. I hope for a giant fortress zeppelin.


It's big enough to where nobody has to share living quarters...oh and a squad of 10 stormtroopers patrols the house :P
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

PreviousNext

Return to The Slums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron