FactPile "Light" version
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Factpile "family"

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

What would you all do if all of us Factpilers were doomed to live in the same house with eachother forever? I could already see myself getting my ass kicked by Kenny C and then at the most unexpected moment getting my ultimate revenge... :lol:
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby SmilinJack » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Baron Somebody wrote:What would you all do if all of us Factpilers were doomed to live in the same house with eachother forever? I could already see myself getting my ass kicked by Kenny C and then at the most unexpected moment getting my ultimate revenge... :lol:

Would you be ok with a who would be wut situation in this post? If so, lets try not to fill this with insults
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
Image
User avatar
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 11035
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 am
Location: Hyrule

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Dante Chief » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 pm

If we all lived in the same house then that would be AWESOME!!! I could talk about random stuff all day to everybody! Though I can probably see everyone plan my murder.
Image
User avatar
Dante Chief
All Secrets Known
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:20 am
Location: behind you

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:20 pm

First people to get killed are...

Me
Hotshot
Rob

That's at least how I see it lol
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Dante Chief » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Baron Somebody wrote:First people to get killed are...

Me
Hotshot
Rob

That's at least how I see it lol

Makes me feel better. Everyone might keep me alive just a little while. :lol:
Image
User avatar
Dante Chief
All Secrets Known
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:20 am
Location: behind you

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Dante Chief wrote:
Baron Somebody wrote:First people to get killed are...

Me
Hotshot
Rob

That's at least how I see it lol

Makes me feel better. Everyone might keep me alive just a little while. :lol:


For some reason I just see both Kenny C and I beating the shit out of eachother and then out of desperation he shoots me in the head lol
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby X on » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:35 pm

I would burn down the house.
"FREEDOM!!!!" - Battle Cry of the American Adeptus Astartes

"Horus was persuaded by the foul words of communism. It is because of this reason that we abhorr the Black Legion the most." - George Washington, Primarch of the Americans
X on
Freak On A Leash
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Location: Yeah right there. Thats me.

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:49 pm

I can see Diana and me teaming up and causing some of those "murders".

Sapper will be forced to remove anything that can be turned into a weapon to "keep the peace" and have to deal with all of the lies and backstapping that will happen.

Why I said this will happen read the Admin vs Zombie Factpilers we can't even unite to take one guy down.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Megaraptor18 wrote:I can see Diana and me teaming up and causing some of those "murders".

Sapper will be forced to remove anything that can be turned into a weapon to "keep the peace" and have to deal with all of the lies and backstapping that will happen.

Why I said this will happen read the Admin vs Zombie Factpilers we can't even unite to take one guy down.


Would be put upon your list of these murders?
Image

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
User avatar
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Zone 667

Re: Factpile "family"

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Baron Somebody wrote:
Megaraptor18 wrote:I can see Diana and me teaming up and causing some of those "murders".

Sapper will be forced to remove anything that can be turned into a weapon to "keep the peace" and have to deal with all of the lies and backstapping that will happen.

Why I said this will happen read the Admin vs Zombie Factpilers we can't even unite to take one guy down.


Would be put upon your list of these murders?


Who ever Diana wants dead or worst. I she likes playing with her victims like a cat playing a mouse. In fact she might do some mind games with people to mess with them. Granted I don't speak for her I can only tell you what I have learned from the getting Kenny days.

Me personally don't whine so much and we will do fine.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Next

Return to The Slums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

cron