FACTPILE IS BACK!!! (Kind of)
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Kratos resistant to time powers?

Many are called, but only few are chosen.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Kratos resistant to time powers?

Postby Stealthranger » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:55 am

Forgive me if i put this in the wrong section (feel free to move it to the appropriate section if thats the case) but due to the recent Kratos debates it just occurred to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvcHpO52yiY

When Kratos enters the Temple of the Fates there is some time warping field in the room. Apparently hes greatly slowed in movement speed, but the pillar doesn't move in said time dilation. That said, im uncertain if it was a time stop or a time slow Kratos resisted

In the cutscene when Kratos entered the Temple he fell in the water and there was a splash when he landed and the water moved when he swam through it and there was some energy patterns slowly moving around the crystal and that beam connecting the Crystal and the Statue

And yet in gameplay several objects (such as chests and bells) were stationary until the crystal was destroyed and as I mentioned before the pillar was stopped in a fixed position

Apparently this is an established fact on KMC, the OBD are debating it ( the OBDers who believe that Kratos is resistant to time manipulation are from KMC) and it interests me that it has been argued recently on several boards

Either way this time dilation is confusing in its nature

Your thoughts?
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater

Re: Kratos resistant to time powers?

Postby Matapiojo » Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 am

No opinion on this right now, but I can indeed tell you that you have given me a good reason to create a new sub-section.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby Stealthranger » Thu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Matapiojo wrote:No opinion on this right now, but I can indeed tell you that you have given me a good reason to create a new sub-section.

Why thank you Mata, glad I can contribute :)
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater

Postby Legendary Genius Man » Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 am

Interesting...
Legendary Genius Man
FactPiler

Return to FactPile Respect