FactPile "Light" version
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

About trolls

Let ‘em rip in here…

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
This is for General Smack talk, not games, game topics will be moved to their respective catergory

Re: About trolls

Postby Commander Cross » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Asger wrote:He certainly has the insane logic of a troll.


Indeed, either that or he was a lost internet nomad, but either way, I did not enjoy the manglement of Percy Jackson vs Matasoro(who turned out to be from Kekkashi or Moribito, I can't find which series it is, right now!) frankly.
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Image
Reminds me of factpile in general!
User avatar
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me
 
Posts: 14286
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 am

Re: About trolls

Postby Stealthranger » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm

mrgendrons is definitely Tier 1
Image
User avatar
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4732
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Blowing up your lolis

Re: About trolls

Postby tau43 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Would Murder be tier 7? Not really a Troll, but known for occasional stupidity.
User avatar
tau43
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4890
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am
Location: No Man's Land, South Carolina

Re: About trolls

Postby krazycrismore » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Stealthranger wrote:mrgendrons is definitely Tier 1

Not a troll, just an idiot.
Image
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
User avatar
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench
 
Posts: 5581
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: In the labyrinth of my mind

Re: About trolls

Postby tau43 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

krazycrismore wrote:
Stealthranger wrote:mrgendrons is definitely Tier 1

Not a troll, just an idiot.

And an Ironic Smartass.
User avatar
tau43
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4890
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am
Location: No Man's Land, South Carolina

Re: About trolls

Postby Stealthranger » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm

tau43 wrote:Would Murder be tier 7? Not really a Troll, but known for occasional stupidity.


Im ambivalent toward Murder now

But mrgendrons is making 40K look bad by arguing for Ahriman based on Dr Doom losing to Squirrel Girl

It appears hes going to give more than just GoW a bad image on this site
Image
User avatar
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4732
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Blowing up your lolis

Re: About trolls

Postby tau43 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Stealthranger wrote:
tau43 wrote:Would Murder be tier 7? Not really a Troll, but known for occasional stupidity.


Im ambivalent toward Murder now

But mrgendrons is making 40K look bad by arguing for Ahriman based on Dr Doom losing to Squirrel Girl

It appears hes going to give more than just GoW a bad image on this site

God Almighty, why must you send us another one of them? Ahriman wins because he is loads stronger both physically, and Magically.
User avatar
tau43
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4890
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am
Location: No Man's Land, South Carolina

Re: About trolls

Postby Stealthranger » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:45 pm

tau43 wrote:
Stealthranger wrote:
tau43 wrote:Would Murder be tier 7? Not really a Troll, but known for occasional stupidity.


Im ambivalent toward Murder now

But mrgendrons is making 40K look bad by arguing for Ahriman based on Dr Doom losing to Squirrel Girl

It appears hes going to give more than just GoW a bad image on this site

God Almighty, why must you send us another one of them? Ahriman wins because he is loads stronger both physically, and Magically.


Maybe we should stop pussyfooting around him and just petition a ban for that little assgoblin since hes not going to leave anytime soon
Image
User avatar
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4732
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Blowing up your lolis

Re: About trolls

Postby tau43 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Stealthranger wrote:
Maybe we should stop pussyfooting around him and just petition a ban for that little assgoblin since hes not going to leave anytime soon

You're probably right.
User avatar
tau43
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4890
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am
Location: No Man's Land, South Carolina

Re: About trolls

Postby Commander Cross » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:44 pm

tau43 wrote:
Stealthranger wrote:
Maybe we should stop pussyfooting around him and just petition a ban for that little assgoblin since hes not going to leave anytime soon

You're probably right.


Who's starting the ammo gathering?
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Image
Reminds me of factpile in general!
User avatar
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me
 
Posts: 14286
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to Smack Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest