FactPile "Light" version
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Vent.

Let ‘em rip in here…

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
This is for General Smack talk, not games, game topics will be moved to their respective catergory

Re: Vent.

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm

What Maximus s pointing out is that people have no trouble bringing up old shit, and allowing it to cloud their judgement at times, but other times, people will say 'that is old, and thus irrelevant' Usually, whether or not it involves him is a factor.
You should come inside the box...
Not as edgy as I once was but as edgy once as I ever was.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby bardian97 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:44 pm

TheSorrow wrote:Clearly you are having trouble wrapping your head around the concept of "second chances". Why is it still an issue to you if they clearly were willing to forget it?

The thing is, Stealth may have stopped doing the offense that didn't need warning for disciplinary action, but he continually flames/flamebaits/trolls (the only real reason that could be given for max's official ban) wherever he goes, but there hasn't been a single action other than the mods warning him
-
-
-
Also, he never posted pirated material. He asked for a way to read a certain comic series and said he didn't mind if it was pirated.
And for the other reasons, Stealth did them as well.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Maximus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Megaraptor18 wrote:Excuse me but you were also banned for...

The pirated material he posted on the site,

I've never posted pirated material on this site, find any pirated material I posted. I dare you.

trolling the My Little Pony Thread,

Last post I made on it? I'd like to see.

planning to troll Space Battles

Never happened. Show me in the rules where it says "Ye shall not joketh about trolling other sites!"

fighting with Mods

Not against the rules.

making a mockery of the Respect Thread Section,

Wasn't a mockery.

and the levels of person attacks NZ was known for at the time.

I never "attacked" anyone who wasn't trying to provoke it.

You and I both know that text wasn't the sole reason why you were banned.
[/quote]
But it was "the straw that broke the camel's back" according to you.
Maximus
Organ Grinder

Postby TheSorrow » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:46 pm

bardian97 wrote:The thing is, Stealth may have stopped doing the offense that didn't need warning for disciplinary action, but he continually flames/flamebaits/trolls (the only real reason that could be given for max's official ban) wherever he goes, but there hasn't been a single action other than the mods warning him

I believe Mister Teal explained why it hasn't escalated to anything further than just warnings.
"You can either fight at my side, or get crushed under my heel. But you will NOT stand in my way."

TheSorrow
Relentless Rebuke

Postby Megaraptor18 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 pm

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:What Maximus s pointing out is that people have no trouble bringing up old shit, and allowing it to cloud their judgement at times, but other times, people will say 'that is old, and thus irrelevant' Usually, whether or not it involves him is a factor.

How is that apart of the current case of harassment. It isn't he is trying to deflect to SR so he could get the warning removed but all he is doing is getting himself closer to demotion.

I've never posted pirated material on this site, find any pirated material I posted. I dare you.

Mata removed such things and I will not brother with the other stuff because you covering your ass because you Harass another factpiler and if continue this than I will demote you to guest. This is your last warning! The fact remains you harassed a piler repeatedly you have been warned and if you continue this I will demote you.

The warning stands for harassment and if you continue to argue this than I will demote you. If you want the mods to be draconian than so be it and you will be the first one to suffer from Draconian on this site. After all you like bring up other sites and their Draconian measures you will have no problem with this measure enacted against you.

So if any of your comments beyond this point is you arguing about your warning or about SR's and your past crimes than I will demote you for a week.

Oh and this goes for SR as well.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby bardian97 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 pm

He's warned rather frequently, though. As for the seriousness, god damn that's the stupidest thing I've heard in my life.
Trolling/Flaming/Being a General Asshole is so much worse than Trolling/Flaming/Being a General Asshole/Telling a kid to kill himself.
I mean, 90% of what Maxi did back when he was NZ, stealth copied like a fucking parrot. If you copy the first/only person permabanned and continue the same asshole activity after the ban shouldn't SOMETHING happen? Anything? 10 second demotion?
If you keep saying 'Stop it, or else!' and back that up with a 'Stop it, or else!' when they break the rules again and repeat it over and over again, you're gonna get walked all the fuck over.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Maximus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Megaraptor18 wrote:Mata removed such things

You can't remove something that I NEVER POSTED.

and I will not brother with the other stuff because you covering your ass because you Harass another factpiler and if continue this than I will demote you to guest. This is your last warning! The fact remains you harassed a piler repeatedly you have been warned and if you continue this I will demote you.

This isn't even about that right now. Yeah yeah I get it, don't do that again or I'll be demoted. Wonderful, now do you SEE me harassing ANYBODY at the moment? No, I'm TRYING to have a discussion with you here, can't you see that?
Maximus
Organ Grinder

Postby TheSorrow » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:57 pm

It's done Bardian, there is nothing left for you to bring up that's going to change the circumstances now.
"You can either fight at my side, or get crushed under my heel. But you will NOT stand in my way."

TheSorrow
Relentless Rebuke

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Megaraptor18 wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Megaraptor18 wrote:The issue was resolved long ago and to punish him after the fact he was warned and hasn't done it again.

Remember when you guys banned me over that racist text that didn't exist?

Yeah, that text happened nearly an entire year before Mata told me anything about it.

Excuse me but you were also banned for...

The pirated material he posted on the site, trolling the My Little Pony Thread, planning to troll Space Battles, fighting with Mods (when he was given a warning about his behavior at the time.), making a mockery of the Respect Thread Section, and the levels of person attacks NZ was known for at the time.

He never posted pirated material, Ruliya and myself have gone into far worse territory than he has ever when it comes to piracy, and I daresay, we haven't even broken the rules. everyone trolled the MLP thread at one time or another, their definition of being trolled was pretty loose as well, easily the most defensive thread on this site, he never did troll Spacebattles, as a longstanding member I can confirm this, he had an account there, and wasn't very liked, but he never trolled them, and how is that any worse than laughing at them getting sued, and saying it is agood thing? Fighting with the mods, I wasn't aware it is against the rules, seems a silly rule. Making a mockery of the respect thread section, there was no malicious intent in that, and everyone knows it (Nor did anyone know it was against the rules). also, this, attacking people? Yeah, like he was the only one... Also, I didn't know(or forgot) Stealth ever told anyone to off-themself, that is the most blatant rule-breaking I have (not) seen on this site.

Is this shit really fucking happening again?
You should come inside the box...
Not as edgy as I once was but as edgy once as I ever was.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby bardian97 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:02 pm

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
Megaraptor18 wrote:
Maximus wrote:Remember when you guys banned me over that racist text that didn't exist?

Yeah, that text happened nearly an entire year before Mata told me anything about it.

Excuse me but you were also banned for...

The pirated material he posted on the site, trolling the My Little Pony Thread, planning to troll Space Battles, fighting with Mods (when he was given a warning about his behavior at the time.), making a mockery of the Respect Thread Section, and the levels of person attacks NZ was known for at the time.

He never posted pirated material, Ruliya and myself have gone into far worse territory than he has ever when it comes to piracy, and I daresay, we haven't even broken the rules. everyone trolled the MLP thread at one time or another, their definition of being trolled was pretty loose as well, easily the most defensive thread on this site, he never did troll Spacebattles, as a longstanding member I can confirm this, he had an account there, and wasn't very liked, but he never trolled them, and how is that any worse than laughing at them getting sued, and saying it is agood thing? Fighting with the mods, I wasn't aware it is against the rules, seems a silly rule. Making a mockery of the respect thread section, there was no malicious intent in that, and everyone knows it (Nor did anyone know it was against the rules). also, this, attacking people? Yeah, like he was the only one... Also, I didn't know(or forgot) Stealth ever told anyone to off-themself, that is the most blatant rule-breaking I have (not) seen on this site.

Is this shit really fucking happening again?

He told cross quite a few times to kill himself.
Just clarifying.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

PreviousNext

Return to Smack Talk